PDA

View Full Version : Link Exchange: Gaming News/Reviews

Emancipator
11-24-2004, 06:43 AM
I am looking to exchange links for my new gaming site. The site will go live on Friday, possibly sooner. The site focuses on gaming news and reviews. Similar to the focus of my movie site, only on the gaming industry.

Westech has seen the site and we have traded links, so he can vouch for the design, or the lack their of.. lol

Site already has content, and is ready to go. I will be building the content into my MoviesOnline site to drive traffic and improve backlinks. I am only interested in QUALITY links with sites relating to gaming, gaming news, etc. No b.s. links. My link page is not a link farm, it can only hold 10 links max, and it is not hidden, it is in the middle of my page beside the news, and stands out nicely.

Let me know if you are interested.. i will post the domain here as soon as its ready :)

Westech
11-24-2004, 07:56 AM
I hereby vouch for the design! :) The content of the site is on par with moviesOnline, and IMO, the design is much better. Congrats on the great new site!

Emancipator
11-24-2004, 08:35 AM
yeah i gotta agree its much better. lol

James
11-24-2004, 09:08 AM
I'll see if I can exchange when my gaming site launches (I think we're shooting for a new years release, not quite sure when we'll make it out though.) We currently have the domain name gamingfury.com and were going to switch to gameplug.com until that one got backordered which screwed us quite nicely (I love that domain name...want it so much) and so we're trying to find a new one that's nice and short and awesome like gameplug.com is...

Emancipator
11-24-2004, 09:12 AM
just let me know TNT, be happy to link with you. I will have my page done to share soon.