PDA

View Full Version : Quiz's

Shade
11-23-2004, 04:04 PM
I was wondering what script if any is needed for a basic 10 question quiz with a result. I want to have a basic quiz on the front page and a actual section with "what XXX Char would you be" as well as trivia quiz's.

Thanks in advance

Xander
11-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Scripts like these (and BBspots one http://www.bbspot.com/News/2004/10/extension_quiz.php) are fairly straightforward. You just need to work out the answers->results bit first. I.e. what answers result in what XXX you are. Once you have that its just a matter of coding it.

priyanka-m6.net
11-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi,
You can do it using Javascript also. If you want to have server side validation you can try javascript for clientside and asp for server side.Few day's back only I did it and I found it quite simple. Let me know if you want any sort of help

Shade
11-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Yea, that would be great, i could use the help. I just started java a few days ago. Does java support IF, THEN, or IF ELSE statements like c and c++? if that is the case my job would be a whole lot easier. if you have a sample code that i could use for a basic quiz i would really appreciate it. My Email is charliepage@hotmail.com, AIM is shade44444.

besttoolbars
11-26-2004, 01:19 AM
Yes, it does. But please, don't call JavaScript "Java" - that's two different langauges.

thebillionaire
12-02-2004, 02:18 PM
or you can use flash