PDA

View Full Version : AWS matching browsenodes?

r2d2
11-18-2004, 04:45 PM
Im building a new AWS site - a UK cooking one (I think you have some US ones Chromate? maybe we can link exchange?) - and having problems getting all the nodes from browsenodes.co.uk. They dont seem to have the full range that Amazon.co.uk have at all. Has anyone else seen this?

Can I link to stuff that doesnt appear at browsenodes and still get the commission?

chromate
11-18-2004, 05:44 PM
I don't have any yet. Chris has done a diet food AWS site though, so he may know. I will probably do a low carb AWS site and add it on to my low carb diet sites in the future.

I don't think that browsenodes does list all the nodes. As long as you use your affiliate code, you should still get the commission.

Chris
11-18-2004, 06:03 PM
Anything you link to will get you commission. BrowseNodes is an imperfect service.

Actually Amazon was given bonuses to linking to it's new stores (2.5% increase).

r2d2
11-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Ah, ok cheers guys. I though I had read somewhere that not all products qualified for AWS commission, and thought they wouldnt be on browsenodes. Guess Ill have to pick the nodes manually.

Chromate, by cooking I meant selling pots and pans, general cookware, etc, so could exchange with your first three sites in your sig maybe? I may also put some diet stuff on there though some time.. Wouldnt be done for three weeks or so though, Im gonna be pretty busy next coupla weeks.