PDA

View Full Version : Site Disapeared from Yahoo Search Results..

DealerPartner
11-18-2004, 09:25 AM
Hello All, I am new to this forum. So far i am getting alot of great tips. I just wans curious, what are some reasons for my site to disapear from yahoo search results. I was on the first page for a large # of keywords at one point, but now if I do a URL search I cannot be found. this hapenned on 10/27/2004. My traffic is gone from Yahoo. but my site still can be found in the Directory. I dont understand! Can anyone help me out?

Blue Cat Buxton
11-18-2004, 09:34 AM
If the site is affiliate related I have heard of Yahoo stripping these sites out of its results - could that be it?

DealerPartner
11-18-2004, 10:36 AM
No its actually an auto loan site. Not affiliate related. the url is uworkudrive.com. If you would like to check it out, let me know what you think. If a site gets banned from yahoo for any reason, will it be relisted eventually if the problem has been fixed?

davesplace1
11-18-2004, 11:08 AM
Maybe Yahoo is doing a Google, removing your site for a couple of monthes to freak you out and then putting it back in their SERPs. I would not worry too much if I were you your site will probelly show up again in a couple of months. It is not easy to get banned by Yahoo, unless you have been using dirty tricks, so you have to don't worry about that.