PDA

View Full Version : Re-seller rights.

Nintendo
11-16-2004, 09:47 PM
Is it worth it to buy scripts, templates, and programs that have re-seller rights, such as iprofit-ebook-package.com? I was thinking of buying re-seller rights from a bunch of sites and then re-selling them on Clickbank. Or is there way too much competition?

fonzerelli_79
11-18-2004, 09:29 PM
i used to see loads of these sites on the web but never see them anymore
they claim to have 10,000 products so there must be someone buying

id contact a company which sells through clickbank (one which you wont be in direct competition to) and ask what they think of it

James
11-18-2004, 10:44 PM
I've heard a few success stories. I think it's more of the hit or miss sort of things.

Nintendo
11-20-2004, 10:03 PM
I think it would be quite easy to sell them. I got one script that I sell that's restricted to a very very small set of webmasters, and I've got 166 of them to order it for $50.00 since late December, or $8,300!!

I think it has to do with how well you are at promoting the sites. Get visitors there, and you'll generate orders. So far I've seen 12 sites that sell reseller rights products.

Clickbank is one way I would plan on promoting them, once I figured out how to make a professional one page site, like every Clickbank site has, and PPC, if I ever figure that out.

incka
11-21-2004, 03:10 AM
I've bought ebooks from clickbank and they really do work. I haven't bought reseller rights, but I know I will one day.

Emancipator
11-21-2004, 07:25 AM
interesting thread Nintendo, i cant offer anything but I have learned something reading it :)

ogito
02-21-2005, 02:55 AM
Did you try the idea with re-seller rights?

Nintendo
02-21-2005, 04:22 AM
I just put the first stuff up about 10 days ago. Got about 100 page views to the sales page, and have allready made almost $50.00. ($500 CPM, with no PPC, yet!) And this is with out the site even being finished yet. All I've done so far is link to an Article sales page in signitures so Google can hopefully find it and start crawling the site, and hopefully have a few hundred files indexed by the time the sites ready to promote.

ogito
02-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Pretty good CPM :)
Do you mean the package 199 Webmaster Articles?

davesplace1
02-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Good luck with your sales Nintendo. Trying out new things and building new web pages seems to be the key to making money on the web :)

Joachim
02-21-2005, 03:12 PM
First of all, all the best with your ventures Nintendo.

Now, I don't mean this personally but that
page with 199 webmaster articles ...

I have seen hundreds of these pages...
One long page, top title in bold red, someone that has
become a millionary with his picture on it ...etc.

From the first time I saw one of those,
they made me feel there was something fishy
about them.

Am I the only one ?

I mean look at all those ebooks pages, same thing.
The one time I ever looked at clickbank I
had the exact same feeling.

Maybe I am just too paranoid I don't know, but I can't
see myself spending a dime on such a site. I know that
I am not the typical shopper but in your case I don't see
webmasters as typical shoppers either so your results might
be interesting to know.

The again, Nintendo if it brings you money who cares ;)

All the best!
Joachim

moonshield
02-21-2005, 03:14 PM
nor would I. But obviously there are people that would buy from such a site.

Nintendo
02-21-2005, 03:35 PM
::: Do you mean the package 199 Webmaster Articles?

Exactly! I get the same filling when I see many of those pages, but of course there are people who will buy that stuff, like me!! Those articles are a great way to get back-links if you get them posted on other article sites.

I ordered the articles myself and use them on that site, and then ordered them a second time just to get the re-seller rights, total cost $150.00. Before I got re-seller rights to those, I sold two of those just from a signiture on another message board through an affiliate link, with less than 20 posts! After I get just one more $45.00 order, they will generate 100% profit, with me not even having to do anything, since PayPal sends the buyer right to the product. Residual income, again, just like the ugly Amazon clone sites! Make the pages, then do nothing but watch orders come in!!

moonshield
02-21-2005, 04:01 PM
your math is a little fuzzy... Breaking even is not 100% profit :), but that is great you have found something that works.

Chris
02-21-2005, 04:17 PM
I think he means, he will have broken even so everything beyond that is 100% profit.

moonshield
02-21-2005, 04:23 PM
yea that would make sense.

Nintendo
02-21-2005, 05:09 PM
After I get just one more $45.00 order, they will generate 100% profit

Right, the next order will break even, THEN it's profit.

Peter T Davis
02-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Just wondering, why resell what someone else's done instead of a unique product. As you say, you've done pretty good with the script you wrote. Why not do another unique product?

Nintendo
02-24-2005, 01:53 AM
It's hard to think up new stuff that's never been done before!! So the next step it selling stuff that other's have success at selling.

Peter T Davis
02-24-2005, 06:52 AM
Okay. Another question ;)

How do you know that you're buying legal resale rights? These things could be all over the net by now, and how would you know if you're buying from the legit copyright holder, or a scammer?

Nintendo
02-26-2005, 04:53 PM
You try to buy them from the original creator. A bunch of stuff is all over the place, even on ebay!

decent merchant
03-15-2005, 05:15 AM
I joined amazon for a year, but no person buy it :( :( :(

James
03-15-2005, 08:50 AM
What a detailed--oh it's not a question--statement.

lz83ny
03-15-2005, 10:04 AM
I would never buy a script from a site like that. If it looks fishy, it is fishy.

Nintendo
03-15-2005, 02:41 PM
I joined amazon for a year, but no person buy it :( :( :(

Let me know if you ever find a way to make money ONLY from joining Amazon!!!! *Hint* You did make an Amazon clone web site, right??!!!! Or flood your content rich site with Amazon links, right??!!!!

Amazon doesn't pay you for joining them. Only if you WORK and generate orders for them!!!!