PDA

View Full Version : 70K Holiday Contest – SEOs & Affiliates Wanted

5starAffiliates
11-05-2004, 12:55 PM
THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY CONTEST from PartnerCentric

$70,000 in Cash & Prizes

14 Merchants And Over 38 Prizes

Want to win an Expedition TRIP for 2, $20,000 CASH, Furniture, a Beer Machine and more? These are just a few of the awesome prizes we have lined up from our PartnerCentric merchants.

You can join one program or all 14! We varied the rules and made the contest SUPER FAIR, so any type of affiliate can win, even new partners. Most merchants are giving away MULTIPLE prizes that anyone can win!

You gotta see all these Holiday Prizes! It's AMAZING!!!
(Scroll down the page to see a list merchants and what you can WIN!)
http://www.partnercentric.com/holiday_contest.shtml

Read reviews of all the programs here: http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com

5 Star Affiliate Programs works with some of the top revshare programs available, from top brands such as National Geographic Store, City Search and 21st Century, as well as offering some brand new programs from almost every market niche. We offer High Payouts and Conversion Rates. Some of our merchants are cutting checks for over $$10K a Month! All programs are guaranteed to pay on time, are high-integrity, parasite-free and pro-actively managed to help ensure your success. Most of our programs are pro-actively managed by PartnerCentric, the leading affiliate management consulting firm and sponsor of this contest.

We are looking forward to cutting some BIG checks and giving away lots of prizes for the holidays! Let me know how I can help your efforts and increase your revshare success!

5starAffiliates
11-10-2004, 11:59 AM
IMPORTANT - New Contest Rules - More New Prizes!

To register for the contest you need to be sure to email the manager of the program/s you are competing to win.

Contest rules are being amended to ensure we can easily reach the winners:

Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone and email. Winner must have a valid email address and telephone number. The winner's first name, last initial and home city/state will also be posted on the PartnerCentric’s web site after the winner has been notified and his/her eligibility confirmed.

Email Subject: Contest Registration
Name, email address, phone number and which programs you are registering to compete in. All of our managers oversee more than one program so you should be able to register with several programs with one email. IF you are unsure who manages which program or need their email addresses please contact me.

We just added several more prizes from 2 new brand new programs. New prizes include two $100 Amazon Gift Certificates from Jinglegram, The Lord of the Rings Sting Sword and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Cursed Aztec Gold Coin Necklace from Master Replicas.

See all the prizes here: http://www.partnercentric.com/holiday_contest.shtml

Don’t forget to register to WIN and Best of Luck to All!!!

thebillionaire
11-10-2004, 02:06 PM
How do you enter?

MarkB
11-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Check out the page Linda links to - details are there :)

5starAffiliates
11-29-2004, 01:16 PM
Hi Mark,

Thanks for replying. Somehow I did not get notified about thebillionaire's question. Yes, I think everything on the site should be self explanatory. You of course also have to join the programs you want to win prizes from and promote them.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Best of Luck! Hope some of you from this forum WIN!

SWD
11-29-2004, 06:22 PM
when the contest ends?

5starAffiliates
12-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Hi SWD,

The dates are listed in the contest rules. They all end Dec. 31st
except 21 Century Auto runs through January 31st.

Most of the contests offer a "Secret Sales Day" option. That means you dont have to be "numero uno" - it's more like "luck 'o the draw!"

A little birdie told me that most program's "Secret Sales Day" is coming up next week some time. Get ramped up to win!

Check out all the prizes and the rules at the link below.

What do you want to win and why?
http://www.partnercentric.com/holiday_contest.shtml