PDA

View Full Version : What is Google My Business?

ferriesthai
07-25-2019, 05:09 AM
What is Google My Business?

PrimeItSolution
07-25-2019, 08:43 PM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

vijayshah1140
07-25-2019, 09:36 PM
Google My Business is a free tool that helps small businesses create and manage their Google listings, which appear when customers find businesses on Google Search and Maps. It helps business attract new customers and share information about what makes them special.

imriakapoor
07-25-2019, 10:22 PM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

RH-Calvin
07-28-2019, 11:21 PM
Google My Business is an Internet-based service for business owners and operated by Google. The network launched in June 2014 as a way of giving business owners more control of what shows in the search results when someone searches a given business name.

harshal14
07-29-2019, 01:52 AM
Google My Business is a free tool created to help businesses manage their online presence across the Google platform. A Google My Business account (or listing, or profile) can be considered a combination of an online directory listing and a social media profile.

Saurabh
07-29-2019, 10:27 PM
A free tool to list tour business profile on web

vijaykl32
07-29-2019, 10:28 PM
google my business help you to list your business on google which helps you to advertise your business locally.

asad1997
07-30-2019, 01:58 AM
Google My Business is a free tool created to help businesses manage their online presence across the Google platform. A Google My Business account (or listing, or profile) can be considered a combination of an online directory listing and a social media profile.

fisherinjurylaw
07-30-2019, 04:30 AM

akshay
08-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Google My Business (GMB), formerly Google Local Places, is a way for businesses, large or small, to manage their presence across Google products including Maps, Google+, Google Local, and Google's search results themselves.

ritesh3592
08-01-2019, 05:48 AM
It is a basically business listing tool provided by google.
When use find for specific business so, they can find the relevant result on search engine and in google map.