PDA

View Full Version : AzoogleAds not paying

Emancipator
10-31-2004, 10:40 AM
Is anyone else using Bluetime? I setup azoogleads as a default on my top banner and it is doing about 5,000 impressions per day as a result of being the default. The code WAS working and tracking fine and then all of a sudden it stopped counting.

Anyone else having this issue? Im using casalemedia and fastclick and they dont seem to have problems counting.

Mike
10-31-2004, 12:07 PM
Yea, the reporting went a bit AWOL for a few days. Now it just seems to be a few days late, the last report for me being on the 29th.

All of my impressions and earnings are showing for the days that it didn't show originally though.

OnlineGuide
10-31-2004, 12:08 PM
I heard they were paying. Where did you hear that they weren't? They owe me like $6000.00 for October, they better pay.

Emancipator
10-31-2004, 12:17 PM
sorry my topic title is not worded very well, what i mean is they are not paying on the impressions, ie they are not counting them.

i just went through the process of removing them from all of my pages, but on Monday i will call them.

Mike
10-31-2004, 12:20 PM
Do you mean they are under counting you? Or just not showing the stats?

Emancipator
10-31-2004, 12:59 PM
i cant get bluetime to load up and show me the stats, all I can get is my total ads displayed and what they owe me. otherwise i go into the endless loading and eventual error page.

Azoogle is beta, so i dont hold it against them. I will be calling tomorrow to find out if they just have not updated or if they are not counting my ads.

pas
10-31-2004, 01:06 PM
I heard they were paying. Where did you hear that they weren't? They owe me like $6000.00 for October, they better pay.
Wow, what are your sites?

OnlineGuide
10-31-2004, 01:18 PM
Yes, I agree that their stats are not always updated, but they are in beta. When I called them about this, they brought my stats back up. However, I have compared their stats with mine. I usually do it on a week by week basis but I had given AZoogleads the benefit of the doubt. I served around 15,000,000 impressions with them. Since I do not have the official numbers until I receive payment. I will post again once I receive payment.

incka
10-31-2004, 01:23 PM
What CPM is everyone getting with bluetime? I've always got slightly over $0.50 on leaderboards, although I stopped using them in favour of my own 'ad network' which has a few independent publishers...

As for actual payment, they have always paid, despite once being 3 days late (possibly because of a bank holiday weekend).

Mike
10-31-2004, 02:00 PM
I've not used leaderboards, but the popups seem ok, I'm getting on average $4.70 CPM.

Same as Sean for payment, they always seem to pay, if sometimes a day or two late due to weekends etc.

incka
10-31-2004, 02:34 PM
Really, wow, that's far higher than fastclick or casale media. The only guy running popups on incka media is getting about $7 CPM (he is paid for what he makes), but I haven't promoted popups as I see them as a dieing format...

Mike
10-31-2004, 02:38 PM
I haven't much traffic though. Only making about $25 a month off bluetime, a lot more comes from the main azoogle.

Emancipator
10-31-2004, 04:41 PM
off bluetime I am making squat. I just started moving my pages to them when i noticed they were not calculating. So I am now back to casalemedia and fastclick.

I cant imagine serving what you serve ONlineGuides.