PDA

View Full Version : Fast e-commerce web hosting providers? What are they?

Frost$
06-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Believe someone will help me to choose the right web host!
I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer

I've found the hosts:
Arixe.com , Hostingsource.com , Hostnamaste.com and also Hostupon.com - their hosting deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

HDLock
06-09-2019, 11:37 PM
You'd better go with Hostnamaste.com hosting. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.

Jodi
06-26-2019, 01:11 AM
You'd better choose HostingSource.com USA hosting solutions.
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

WanderWood
06-27-2019, 08:42 AM
Hosting.uk and legionbox.com good and reliable companies which are able to satisfy all your needs.
Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

Jango
07-11-2019, 01:00 AM
You'd better go with HostingSource.com provider. Customer support replies in few mins after request! The Control Panel has everything you need.
Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use. Network speed is great and their promise (99.9% uptime guarantee) is correct.

Dexterity
07-16-2019, 10:31 AM
Hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com plans are full-featured and low cost.
The value is great, my web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.

MorStone
08-14-2019, 01:01 AM
Believe Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS (https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php) deals will meet your expectations. They are e-commerce friendly, uptime is great and you will definitely be satisfied with the speed.

Shindo
09-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Check: libertyvps.net. I believe you will be able to find what you have been looking for.