PDA

View Full Version : What will be your approach if your SEO method doesn’t work?

thaichacha
05-21-2019, 09:55 PM
What will be your approach if your SEO method doesn’t work?

fisherinjurylaw
05-21-2019, 10:26 PM
Switch over to another approach with a trial and error method, simple :)

rscomponentseo
05-22-2019, 02:31 AM
One needs to be patient to see the results of the efforts put in SEO and these efforts are on-going. One cannot optimize the site once and wait, it has to be nurtured - look what is trending, what algorithm changes are going on, what your competitor is doing, etc then applied. After that you might see results.

Now, even after doing this, you’re not getting traffic or rankings, have a closer look at your content or see if there are any crawl errors that have creeped up.

PrimeItSolution
05-28-2019, 08:53 PM
If SEO methods do not work on the present working website, I'll prefer to go with social profiles and running Ad campaigns on Social media as well as using Google Adwords to get traffic. Running Ad campaigns for a long time is just a waste of money. So prefer Ad campaigns based on website income.

Focusing on Traditional Marketing for more business reach. If one method stops working, we have to choose alternative paths. I’ll start looking for more suggestions to make more reach.

RH-Calvin
06-05-2019, 10:24 PM
You need to work on good optimization techniques to make SEO work for your website. You can also work on good social media techniques and content marketing techniques to help optimize your keywords in search engines.

Rscomp
06-23-2019, 08:37 PM
If SEO methods do not work on the present working website, I'll prefer to go with social profiles and running Ad campaigns on Social media as well as using Google Adwords to get traffic. Running Ad campaigns for a long time is just a waste of money. So prefer Ad campaigns based on website income.

Focusing on Traditional Marketing for more business reach. If one method stops working, we have to choose alternative paths. I’ll start looking for more suggestions to make more reach.

If SEO methods stop working then I have to search for a profession which can fulfill my present occupation.

MVMinfotech18
06-23-2019, 09:22 PM
O methods do not work on the present working website, I'll prefer to go with social profiles and running Ad campaigns on Social media as well as using Google Adwords to get traffic. Running Ad campaigns for a long time is just a waste of money. So prefer Ad campaigns based on website income.

If SEO methods stop working then I have to search for a profession which can fulfill my present occupation.