PDA

View Full Version : How to get do follow back links to my website?

gunjanjain
05-17-2019, 11:03 PM
Hello friends,

How to get do follow back links to my website?

soniya_ss
05-19-2019, 09:42 PM
To get do-follow backlinks, you have to search websites which gives you do-follow backlinks.

John-Smith
05-19-2019, 10:16 PM
Soniya is absolutely correct. just search for sites who provide do-follow backlinks and start working on those sites to build do-follow backlinks for your website.

murugaaprml
05-20-2019, 12:13 AM
Install SEO Spy Glass tool. It provides you number of Do Follow backlinks which you can use further to gain backlinks for your website.

RH-Calvin
05-23-2019, 10:49 AM
Do follow backlinks can be generated using various off page techniques like:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission

evejones
05-23-2019, 09:26 PM
Dofollow backlinks can be driven to your sites by performing off-page activities on websites passing dofollow links

sulbha
05-27-2019, 03:12 AM
One of the best ways to go about getting links is by guest blogging.

Keep in mind Google doesn't say it makes a distinction between do-follow and no-follow links.

It's an SEO metric that is used to gauge link power and equity. So don't completely discount no-follow as they can drive traffic and rankings as well.

There are many sites to get backlinks from, off the top of my head I would say The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and being featured in industry-specific publications like Search Engine Journal are powerful ways to go about building authority for your site.

Again guest blogging is the way to go with these links, you can also rely on organic links from your viewers linking back to you. Also doing outreach to bloggers who you have featured on your site, and asking for a chance to write for them on their site is a positive strategy as well.

If your local, try chamber of commerce websites and hyper-local directories to link back to your site. Also make sure you have links situated on your Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter channels preferably throughout most of your content if possible.