PDA

View Full Version : App analytics

gamblerr
05-10-2019, 04:38 AM
Do you guys know that is app analytics is important or not? How it helps?

trinityy
05-16-2019, 04:02 AM
Now a days app analytics is quite important because app analytics (https://contentsquare.com/solutions/cs-for-apps/) helps you to analyze the app and what is customer doing and what thing is in the demand and what is not. We can see all kind of things in it.

RuskinF
05-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Analytics is important for your business to the extent that making good decisions is. The practice of analytics is all about supporting decision making by providing the relevant facts that will allow you to make a better decision.
In judging the success of the apps, it is very essential. And it helps. It helps to find the plus and minus points of the app. It helps to improve the pros and work to negate the cons of the apps.
App analytics also help to improve the outreach of the app to the audience.

begas
08-10-2020, 01:47 PM
it is very interesting

toddericmiller
10-28-2020, 09:09 PM
It is 2020. Start-ups are too busy to see their analytics, Everyone is switching to smart analyzing your progress and failures. If you talk about me I'm an entrepreneur who started his work last year and I'm going strong. I came across many ways to manage my business but by far getting an automation software to do that is the best. My best decision till now is definitely using automation tools.