PDA

View Full Version : Azoogle customer care

Jaffro
10-20-2004, 07:48 AM
My affiliate manager at azoogle ads just phoned me! Is he mad, they're based in canada arn't they? That's one long distance call that surely could've been done via email. Most supprised, he was very nice and does help squeeze what extra i can. And its working.

Anyone else getting this step up in customer care from azoogle ads?

- Jaffro

Westech
10-20-2004, 08:16 AM
I haven't gotten any phone calls, but I've been very impressed with their personalized service through email and AIM.

incka
10-20-2004, 08:17 AM
I've never told them my phone number as I am using a shared phone at the moment. When I start accepting publishers and advertisers for an ad network I'm going to need a phone to do business by, so then I will tell my account manager my phone...

How much you making off azoogle a month? If I'm doing no advertising of thier products I'm getting $1.2k, but if I have been promoting their products I have got up to $5k and could easily get more...

Mike
10-20-2004, 08:37 AM
Yeh, I've always been impressed by their support on AIM. Best network for this imho.

Jaffro
10-20-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm not getting anywhere near as much as you incka. Well i am, about 1.2k last month, hopefully better that this month. I need to work harder but i'm soo short on time its the best i can do to squeeze half hour a night to look at my stats and respond to emails!

Billyray
10-21-2004, 06:00 AM
I know this is off topic but he could have been using a broadband/voip phone. Its still impressive though.

If you aren't using a voip phone I highly recommend it. For a few cents per minute you can call most countries - even for your local and national calls. Most people can save heaps.

Emancipator
10-21-2004, 06:35 AM
casalemedia called me to help me with some questions I had, great service from them as well. I find with azoogle bluetime i really am not making squat off it, so its only filler for me right now. Next month im going to switch my ad campaigns around a bit and see how they all work out.

Jaffro
10-21-2004, 11:00 AM
billyray, yea i never thought of that. i suppose its a possibility and a money saving one at that!

emancipator, what is the bluetime thing? I never really pay much attention to the things that are around and about.

Emancipator
10-21-2004, 01:25 PM
new service from azoogle, they fill 100% of your inventory, but the cpm is really really low.

Todd W
10-23-2004, 02:31 AM
new service from azoogle, they fill 100% of your inventory, but the cpm is really really low.

They claim this yet I get [X] (X's as in no image found) on a lot of my sites. Then if you refresh it may be an ad or another X. Kind of weird, but yes the CPM is 50% of what I earn on Fastclick. Great customer support however, as my account rep has called me before and contacted me many times in e-mail regarding my sites and new offers they think will do well for me.

There support greatly impresses me, their login time is another thing.

Emancipator
10-23-2004, 09:12 AM
interesting todd, I have not seen that yet, but i dont use azoogle for much yet. I primarily dont because the bluetime interface is horribly slow. It takes forever to login, and often crashes, but then it is beta, and they make that very clear :)