PDA

View Full Version : Cheap server is looked for ... where to buy it from?

Shindo
03-26-2019, 08:09 AM
Qhoster.com and asvhost.com servers are attractive for me and I have to opt for the best one, which is that from your point of view?

Jodi
03-28-2019, 12:20 AM
I like the way that they treat their hosting customers. QHoster.com (http://www.QHoster.com) have informed me if their were any outages.
I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own fault. They offer these payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

WanderWood
03-29-2019, 09:16 AM
The best plans for you are: hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
They offer not very expensive prices, while figuring in cost such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

Frost$
04-03-2019, 02:25 AM
Check out QHoster.com specials:
1) Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to 6, 12, 24, 36 month billing cycles)
2) VPS and Dedicated Server - GHR8WY5P4P - Personal voucher for $50 (applies to annual billing cycles)

HDLock
04-10-2019, 01:14 AM
Support is good - ticket system works well. QHoster.com are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.

Jango
04-14-2019, 11:41 PM
One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. Their tools are great. I am so glad I found QHoster.com (http://www.qhoster.com) and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

MorStone
05-24-2019, 12:37 AM
Go ahead and choose QHoster.com web hosting provider. They offer +30 server locations like Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and many more.

The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt..