PDA

View Full Version : Cheap vps account in Brazil (Sao Paulo) ?

MorStone
02-22-2019, 01:12 AM
I need help to choose reliable host in Brazil (Sao Paulo) along with helpful techs.
What BR web hosts do you know?
As for me, I found QHoster.com - their vps hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host in Netherlands is better? And why?

Jodi
02-27-2019, 01:25 AM
I am a very happy, long-time QHoster.com customer.. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service.

Frost$
03-06-2019, 12:17 AM
I started using QHoster.com (http://www.QHoster.com) several months ago. I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable.
The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past. You will be very pleased.

TonyJack
03-07-2019, 10:37 AM
Deals from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com can be the best options for you.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

HDLock
03-11-2019, 11:18 PM
I am impressed by QHoster.com payment options: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer.

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Jango
03-18-2019, 12:53 AM
I can't praise QHoster.com team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer, - rather they are "real" people who know what customer service is all about.

Dexterity
03-19-2019, 07:25 AM
Hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com accounts are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.