PDA

View Full Version : Need your advice ...

yurgen
02-14-2019, 10:21 AM
Hosting.uk and legionbox.com plans are attractive for me and I have to choose the best one, which one should I stick to?

Jango
02-17-2019, 11:59 PM
I love the plans and how your space and bandwidth increases each month. Hosting.uk keep improving their plans. and unlike many other hosts..
These improvements are applied to new and existing customers. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick

MorStone
02-21-2019, 12:46 AM
Legionbox.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP.

TonyJack
02-26-2019, 12:07 AM
Depends on the type of the hosting services you are looking for.
If you are looking for the VPS - then I would recommend you to have a look at libertyvps.net or kvchosting.net

Jodi
02-27-2019, 11:40 PM
I have signed up with Legionbox.com and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide. It has been a great host for me.
They have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with.

HDLock
03-13-2019, 01:17 AM
I strongly believe that Hostforweb.com (http://www.Hostforweb.com) provider is flexible enough to meet your specifications.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.