PDA

View Full Version : Introduce : TextNdata- for SEO Copywriting

TextNdata
10-14-2004, 01:12 AM
HI

I am Aditi Tuteja; I am specializing in creative content and technical documentation, I am passionate about writing. My aim is to provide high quality writing and I deliver a variety of business writing services, with a specialty in Web content. I can help people with corporate, marketing and technology-focused content, as well as documentation and user guides. I have experience and/or training in writing brochures, product and service summaries, multimedia presentations, technical writing and more. Understand the critical importance of business communication tools - brochures, product guides, and websites - any and every way one speaks to their customers. I know that any company's success can depend upon how effectively you convey your unique business message. I help to evaluate your current communications tools, determine what areas need improvement, and perform the upgrades that will keep the message clear, powerful and on-target. Please visit my website www.textndata.com

My Writing Services help ppl refine their business message and deliver it to customers with clarity, power and professionalism. I have experience of linguistic based SEO copy writing, marketing, e-commerce and business writing experience. I am skilled in creating written content for a wide variety of media, including: Websites Brochures Multimedia Presentations Product and Service Guides and Summaries User Manuals Documentation
Tutorials etc.