PDA

View Full Version : website

tony
10-13-2004, 10:22 AM
im contemplating selling my site as im working on another 1 and i cant do both and go to uni so i was wondering if anyone would be intrested in buying it the domain is sinergy-media.com its a PR4, its been accepted to display ads with google, bivertiser.com and ukaffilates.com i can give you details/print screens of visitors etc and how much the site is earning but it has earnt enough to cover a years hosting its first 2-3 months in which i had advertising on it, you also get all the pages images everythingthat is part of sinergy-media

anyway feel free to make an offer here or PM me or you can use the contact form

Emancipator
10-13-2004, 11:18 AM
site doesnt look like it has awhole lot content, what sort of traffic does it do?

tony
10-13-2004, 12:18 PM
last month it was getting about 30uniques a day this month its gone upto about 60-70 and yesterday it had over 600 unique views!!! i havnt got a clue why though,
i did set up a forum and within about 3 days it had 8 registered members 3 of which were active but i had to take it off because i started uni and it was kinda getting in the way i kept their email addresses though so i can give they buyer them aswel, its getting about 30 new visitors a day that havnt been on the site before aswel.