PDA

View Full Version : Buying asp (windows) web hosting package

MorStone
12-25-2018, 02:10 AM
Hope you will help me dudes!

Requirements:
- 30 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .COM domains
I am considering ServersBase.com to get asp (windows) web hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Shindo
12-26-2018, 07:39 AM
Services from brixly.uk and hostingsource.com can be good for you.
I have never had any issues with them, their Services are great with fair price, their customer service is very good. Overall I'm very satisfied with them.

Jodi
12-28-2018, 12:30 AM
Get 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
Serversbase.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

Frost$
01-08-2019, 01:14 AM
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable.
I get low cost, good service and no problems. Serversbase.com is the right place to deal with!

HDLock
01-14-2019, 12:35 AM
I went to serversbase.com after massive problems with my previous web host, and I'm glad I made the change after reading other reviews.
They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

Jango
01-21-2019, 01:01 AM
So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, ServersBase.com is the way to go.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Definitely Recommend.