PDA

View Full Version : Why site not show in search results?

nortoncomsetup
11-10-2018, 05:49 AM
Why site not show in search results? my website got indexed but now show in search results, i don't know why , so please suggest me what to do for show my site in search results. Thanks

petershene
11-11-2018, 07:24 AM
It could be many reasons. The most common ( if you say it is indexed in search console) will be that its content is too similar to other results and its get filtered out.

You can enter this in the google url bar "site:www.youdomian.com" - If this query brings up your pages you are indeed indexed probably just not unique or relevant enough to the query.

Second thing is how new is your site? I have found that sometimes with brand new sites they also get filtered ( google sandbox ) for a while before they start showing up.

Have a look on your search console are their any impressions ? Clicks? ect If there are the site is showing up somewhere in google just not for what you intended.. Yet

Hope this helps.

MVMinfotech18
11-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Search engines have not yet indexed your website. ... This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. If your website has inbound links, then Google is likely to find it sooner. Crawlers follow that link and it leads them to your website which they index.

John-Smith
11-11-2018, 10:48 PM
Why site not show in search results? my website got indexed but now show in search results, i don't know why , so please suggest me what to do for show my site in search results. Thanks

site is indexed that doesn't mean that it will be in top 10 results without doing proper SEO and on page optimization.

vinukum
11-11-2018, 11:47 PM

Can you specify what is your website's current ranking on search engine?

RH-Calvin
11-12-2018, 12:22 AM
There can be several reasons your webpages are not showing in Google searches. Your backlinks might not be indexed yet or your webpage do not comply to Google guidelines.