PDA

View Full Version : Best managed VPS hosts you know?

Jodi
10-05-2018, 06:01 AM
Hey guys,
hope you will help me to choose the right web host!
I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer, Linux
Have your ever heard anything about QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net vps hosting services?
Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?

WanderWood
10-08-2018, 09:27 AM
The best managed VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com.
Such a great Hosting service they provide. You will be very satisfied with the service of them.

Frost$
10-10-2018, 05:36 AM
You can trust QHoster.com - this web host is professional. Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

gamblerr
10-10-2018, 07:35 AM
There are so many available that you can choose, I think SiteGround,Flywheel,DreamHost,Pagely, GoDaddy, Bluehost WP Hosting all are good and you can go with them. You can also use disaster recovery data (https://www.cloudendure.com/disaster-recovery/) with them so that you will not face any data related problem too.

HDLock
10-16-2018, 12:07 AM
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I am a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend QHoster.com for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality hosting service.

Jango
10-22-2018, 01:01 AM
Excellent value, features, reliability. I would highly recommend QHoster.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
Customer support replies in 7-8 MINUTES! The Control Panel has everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.

MorStone
10-26-2018, 04:33 AM
With QHoster.com for 7 months and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting companies on the web!
The team has high integrity and they value each customer. Great cheap service and easy too use.
Good web host with reliable support!