PDA

View Full Version : Need experts' points on good vps hosts

HDLock
09-18-2018, 03:43 AM
Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
100 gbs of disk space, 2700 GB of bandwidth, Linux.
I have found Rareservers.com and also HostForWeb.com and their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.

Where can i read reviews/feedbacks/testimonials about their services?
Alternative web hosts please?

Dexterity
09-25-2018, 08:00 AM
Good and fast VPS deals are available form HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat them as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Jodi
10-04-2018, 06:12 AM
I will highly recommend Hostforweb.com web hosting plans. They are super awesome.
Site performance is great! USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited)!!

Frost$
10-10-2018, 05:40 AM
For me, hostforweb.com hosting deals look better.
The uptime is great, their promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together to create one of the best online communities at their forums.

MorStone
10-29-2018, 01:16 AM
Go ahead and give hostforweb.com web host a try. Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.

WanderWood
11-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Yourlasthost.com and QHoster.com deals are worth trying.
For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

TonyJack
11-13-2018, 08:15 AM
Have a look at VPS accounts from QHoster and Dedicatedcore.
They are:
- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup and many more.

yurgen
11-19-2018, 08:41 AM
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS deals are able to satisfy all your demands.
Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.

Jango
11-21-2018, 01:12 AM
I would recommend Hostforweb.com to anyone wanting a stable hosting service.
For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest.
Excellent Web Hosting service.