PDA

View Full Version : low-cost reseller hosting plans?

Frost$
09-13-2018, 04:12 AM
Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost reseller hosting plans with these specs:
60 gbs of disk space, 2700 GB of bandwidth, Linux.
I have found Hostnamaste.com and kvchosting.net web hosts.
What about their uptime, speed?
Their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.

Where can i read reviews/feedbacks/testimonials about their services?
Alternative web hosts please?

TonyJack
09-14-2018, 08:56 AM
Have look at reselling from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk can be good for you.
The Services at them are excellent. Technical support is fast and prompt.

HDLock
09-18-2018, 04:00 AM
15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.
I would recommend Hostnamaste.com to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

Jango
09-24-2018, 06:38 AM
In total I love Hostnamaste.com (http://www.Hostnamaste.com), it was really easy to pick up and start using. All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come. If you're looking at price only (as I did with my first host!) they are certainly competitive but by no-means the cheapest.

MorStone
10-01-2018, 07:30 AM
Hostnamaste.com service has been great, and the customer service is what sets them apart from hosting companies I've used in the past.
I get a response from somebody usually within 5 minutes and they're always willing to help. Great Hosting and great support.

Shindo
10-03-2018, 08:08 AM
QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are considered to be the best in delivering reseller services.
I want to say that I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what I receive at them.

Jodi
10-04-2018, 06:15 AM
Give hostnamaste.com a try - their reseller hosting (http://www.hostnamaste.com) accounts are feature-packed and low-cost.
They have helped me to launch a number of blogs and I'll use it for any website I ever host.
Excellent Hosting company!