PDA

View Full Version : cPanel offshore hosting recommendations?

Jango
08-28-2018, 05:42 AM
Requirements:
- 20 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering warez-host.com to get warez-linking offshore web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Dexterity
08-29-2018, 09:53 AM
Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Great customer support : this host offers day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

MorStone
08-31-2018, 03:02 AM
I am sure warez-host.com offshore vps (http://www.warez-host.com) deals will suit your needs.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Jodi
09-07-2018, 06:55 AM
I am happy with warez-host.com provided uptime, speed and their tech support is always online and ready to help.
I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know. They spent over an hour talking with me. I like their patience and professionalism.

Frost$
09-12-2018, 05:58 AM
You will make right choice - warez-host.com is trustworthy offshore host. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

TonyJack
09-14-2018, 10:33 AM
Services from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are able to meet all your needs.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

HDLock
09-18-2018, 04:18 AM
Great job, thanks a lot warez-host.com team.
Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.