PDA

View Full Version : Managed dedicated server hosting please?

Jango
08-27-2018, 03:22 AM
Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice dedicated server hosting provider and found ==> Hostforweb.com
Do you know anything about them?
Require 1 TB of HD, 32 GB of RAM, 18 TB of Bandwidth, Linux.
Managed.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable host?

Dexterity
08-29-2018, 11:17 AM
Managed dedicated servers are available from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com.
They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

MorStone
08-31-2018, 03:04 AM
I have been using Hostforweb.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their VPS hosting account.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

Jodi
09-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support. Hostforweb.com is reliable web host.

Frost$
09-13-2018, 04:13 AM
Go ahead and contact Hostforweb.com team directly. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

HDLock
09-19-2018, 05:52 AM
We host a handful of websites for family and friends in Ukraine at 3v-host.com - their work is based on quality.
Uptime is great - 99.9% guarantee is correct. They offer 24/7 tech support - this is a great plus.
Here is the configuration I like:

$99 PER MONTH
XEON E3-1225V5/4 CORES/3.3 GHZ
RAM: 4 GB, HDD (SATA): 500 GB, IP ADDRESES: 1 X IPV4, NETWORK CONNECTION: 1 GBPS
Check out their dedicated server hosting (https://3v-host.com/dedicated-servers/) packages!