PDA

View Full Version : VPS which is good to host a forum with

TonyJack
08-17-2018, 09:05 AM
Hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net VPS deals are in my mind and I need to know which plan is better to follow?

Dexterity
08-20-2018, 12:45 AM
They are both located in US - so make sure you need US based solution. Note: kvchosting.net provides mostly SSD based solutions. Consider qhoster.com in case you want to check for Europe based locations.

HDLock
08-21-2018, 03:19 AM
I recommend kvchosting.net to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with this ssd hosting provider - it is TOP web host.

trinityy
08-23-2018, 08:26 AM
There are so many vps hosts available from which you can choose the one that you like. I checked both of them and both of them looks good to me, But you should always use some kind of it disaster recovery (https://www.cloudendure.com/disaster-recovery/) so that you will not face any kind of issue when you will loose your data.

MorStone
09-03-2018, 06:11 AM
Any questions you have will be answered promptly when you submit a ticket.
I recommend you try Hostingsource.com if you are looking for a good, inexpensive hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down.

Jodi
09-06-2018, 06:03 AM
I have to say, I am very happy with kvchosting.net and will be renewing my account with them.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Frost$
09-13-2018, 04:16 AM
They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
I highly recommend hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!