PDA

View Full Version : My attempt on making a gaming site, need review pls

yanuart
09-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Hi, I just launch my site www.iplayallday.com (http://www.iplayallday.com) last month in attempt to make a good gaming page for all.
Please review and give any comments...

Thank you

Westech
09-30-2004, 11:35 AM
I actually ran across your site a week or two ago. I really like your games. They're original and stand out from the multitude of flash games that are out there. The site is clean and easy to navigate, but doesn't have a lot of content (but it looks like you're working on that.)

I sent you an email through your site when I was there before, but never got a response, so I'll ask you here: Do you allow other websites to use your games? If so, I'd like to include them in my online games website.

yanuart
09-30-2004, 06:41 PM
yeah, we're working on a new title, two of them actually, make sure you come and visit us often as our site is still at its infant stage.

westech : I'm sorry if I don't get your email, what address you sent your mail to ? lately my webmaster mailbox is full of crap (trojans,spam, etc) that somehow I just refuse to look at them :D.
Could you tell me what's your site ? Yes, we have some demo version of our games (lack of score saving feature) that we distribute as our promotion method.
Just contact me through private message..

Thank you

James
09-30-2004, 08:04 PM
Fantastic.

I think it could use a more standardized navigation and I dislike the glow behind the text as headings...

Mike
10-01-2004, 01:15 AM
Very nice design, a lot different to most games sties.

yanuart
10-01-2004, 11:24 AM
I just added a new game called SlyBall.. maybe you can check it out ?

Westech
10-01-2004, 11:42 AM
I like SlyBall. I noticed that when I clicked on the instructions button from the main screen, the instructions window got stuck. There's no way to close it. Maybe you should add a close button to the instructions window.

I really like the rush version. The puzzle version seems too hard. I can't seem to get anywhere in 5 moves. Maybe I just need more practice...

moonshield
10-02-2004, 08:51 AM
i like the site... no stupid popup or popunder advertisements... Clean and easy to navigate... and most importantly some good games... well done!

incka
10-02-2004, 10:50 AM
How much to make custom games for my site?

michael_gersitz
10-02-2004, 09:27 PM
hey, your from flashkit... I've been following your post there. Slyball does not interest me that much. To boring for my liking. Pest Attack is a good game.

(Sean, I have created 3 more games.)

yanuart
10-02-2004, 11:48 PM
How much to make custom games for my site?
pls pm me at : yanuart@iplayallday.com

hey, your from flashkit... I've been following your post there. Slyball does not interest me that much. To boring for my liking. Pest Attack is a
good game.

yes.. we're trying to make games for everyone.. stay tuned for our new game.. it'll be action fighting game like the good old days of coin-op machine..

Thank you for your interest in my site, if you like what you see, help me by spread the word about my site..
thanks again..

yanuart
10-16-2004, 04:41 AM
Hi, I just added another game at my site called Busy Burger (http://www.iplayallday.com/games/burger/busyburger.html). It's a .. hmm.. maybe a combination of memory game and .. I don't know, I just put it under puzzle category.

Feel free to play and give your comments or bug reports (oh nooo... bugs !!!)

Thanks !!

thebillionaire
10-16-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey, I my-self have made numerous games, but your games I like there diffrent and unique; you guys use manga(I think thats what its called) to make your games, and most online games dont have that feature, so I like it. I was just wondering how many visitors you get?

P.S: your shop doesnt work.

incka
10-16-2004, 11:10 AM
I emailed you but I didn't get a reply. Could we talk about custom games in this thread please.

How much to get the current ones branded for my site and a preloader made for it?

Emancipator
10-16-2004, 11:20 AM
you know if your able to make games, I am interested in having one made if the price is right.... a simple shooter, email me if you think you can do it, michael@moviesonline.ca

yanuart
10-16-2004, 11:38 AM
I'm sorry Incka, I have trouble with my ISP lately, somehow its SMTP server didn't work correctly and most of my msg didn't get through :(
This is not an excuse, I just had a big argument with those ****** !and decided to move on to a better service..
I'm on DSL now but it only made things worst since now I don't have a regular email provided by ISP... arrrghhhhh

uhmm.. the thing is about licensing a game, why don't you guys p.m me at yanuart@gmail.com.

Incka, I'll reply you ASAP, I still have your email on my mailbox..

Sadly my site only get 1K unique visit per day, I was wondering what's wrong with my games ???

thebillionaire
10-16-2004, 02:07 PM
I am pretty good at making flash games. I dont have any works to show you, but if you have been in websitepublisher long enough you know that I am good at flash; I can make you a simple demo for free. Just tell me what you wish.

incka
10-17-2004, 02:21 AM
Do you have AIM or MSN? Find mine in my sig and add me.

yanuart
11-18-2004, 01:17 PM
anyway.. now I'm putting some of my games for license. If you're interested just contact me at : yanuart@iplayallday.com

thanks..

yanuart
12-23-2004, 03:46 AM
ah finally able to put my 1st quiz.. (http://www.iplayallday.com/quizz/quizlove.html)
more to come..