PDA

View Full Version : Best e-commerce web hosts out there? What are they?

Jango
07-30-2018, 06:01 AM
Hi guys,
having done a search,
Kvchosting.net and Yourlasthost.com hosting deals look to be nice. Are they reliable?

Require: 50 gbs of disk space + 2 TB of bandwidth
24/7 helpful technical customer support.

Thinking to use their web hosting services.
Can I rely on them? What hosting provider would you rather choose if you were me?

MorStone
08-06-2018, 06:30 AM
Recommend Yourlasthost.com web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers.
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

Shindo
08-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com plans are worthwhile.
Shared hosting plans from them are perfectly met your demands. They are providing featured and stable hosting solutions for a competitive prices. Do not hesitate to contact their high available support to get more information.

Jodi
08-10-2018, 03:27 AM
Good job kvchosting.net team. Steady so! They are professional in all the ways.
I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends.

Frost$
08-15-2018, 04:03 AM
My experience with kvchosting.net ssd web host (http://www.kvchosting.net) has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

TonyJack
08-17-2018, 07:49 AM
Plans from hostsailor.com and hosting.uk are able to satisfy all your demands.
Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them.
Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately.

HDLock
08-21-2018, 03:27 AM
My favorite vps host is Hostforweb.com pretty obviously. USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.