PDA

View Full Version : shared account to buy for hositng a forum with

TonyJack
06-22-2018, 07:52 AM
Mechanicweb.com and oissite.com shared accounts which are nice for me and I want to know which way is better to follow?

HDLock
06-26-2018, 06:13 AM
I like mechanicweb.com web host. They offer higher server resources than the industry standard. 5 MBPS IO, 100% of 1 CPU core are not common and many do not offer 1 GB Physical RAM.
+ they offer 45-day money back guarantee.

yurgen
06-28-2018, 08:29 AM
Check out plans which hostingsource.com and hosting.uk provide as they are considered to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
The stuff of them are really professional, every time you need a help they are there. They are really the best solutions for hosting.

Jango
07-02-2018, 03:25 AM
The fact is that mechanicweb.com host has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need.

MorStone
07-06-2018, 01:32 AM
I switched to mechanicweb.com shared hosting (https://www.mechanicweb.com/web-hosting.php) after several days of research. I was with another host, but this web host topped all the features and had rave reviews by everyone.
They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.

Jodi
07-12-2018, 03:27 AM
I can tell you that mechanicweb.com do everything 20 times better than my previous web host.
There is plenty of information in advance when server maintenance is required. And I have never experienced downtime outwith maintenance on any of my sites.

Frost$
07-18-2018, 03:30 AM
Go ahead and don't waste your time any longer, OP - cos mechanicweb.com is well-known web host.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras!