PDA

View Full Version : Why my site not get index in Bing?

aolemailsupport
06-01-2018, 07:29 AM
Hello Friends !! How to get index my website in Bing search engine? Bing does not get index my website, id not not why but other search engine like google already index my website. please suggest best solution to get index in Bing.

petershene
06-08-2018, 12:08 PM
You can directly submit your site to bing by opening a webmaster tools account in the same way as you have with google, whats interesting about this is ussually if you have a website with google bing will eventually pick it up and index it. Same goes vice versa you can go here http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster/ or it even has a straight submit through the search engine just like google does.

John-Smith
06-24-2018, 10:38 PM
Hello Friends !! How to get index my website in Bing search engine? Bing does not get index my website, id not not why but other search engine like google already index my website. please suggest best solution to get index in Bing.

Submit your sitemap and add site for manually for crawling. but before that make sure your robots file is proper.

fayeseom
06-26-2018, 11:32 PM
there could be multiple reasons. Either the algorithm changed or site hacked or bad content on the indexed page etc.

vinukum
07-20-2018, 05:49 AM
Perform all the various off page activities regularly. It is easy to rank in Bing compared to Google.

RH-Calvin
07-25-2018, 11:08 PM
Bing takes time to crawl and index webpages. You can submit a sitemap in Bing webmaster and share your webpages in various social media to get indexed faster in Bing searches.