PDA

View Full Version : The best offshore VPS host?

HDLock
05-23-2018, 04:20 AM
I'd like to choose the best offshore VPS host:
RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 80 GB
I have already found Hostplay.com offshore web host.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

TonyJack
05-25-2018, 08:24 AM
Have a look at VPS accounts from hostsailor.com.
Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties you are experiencing. Highly recommended.

Jango
05-28-2018, 06:58 AM
I know hostplay.com have quite a good reputation in the hosting market.

They have stable servers in Netherlands, Russia, Sweden and Bulgaria.
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

MorStone
06-01-2018, 03:46 AM
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great. Recommend Hostplay.com offshore VPS to others.

Dexterity
06-06-2018, 06:54 AM
Legionbox.com and hostingsource.com have plans which can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

Jodi
06-07-2018, 06:02 AM
While I was searching the net, I've found a good option to order web hosting solution for my new Online project.
It is Hostplay.com - every time I ask question, their team is ready to give a helping hand. Uptime is ok as my site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

Shindo
06-11-2018, 08:57 AM
If you are looking for a trustworthy VPS account, have a look at deals from yourlasthost.com (https://www.yourlasthost.com/openvz-vps.php).
I want to emphasize their user-friendly control panel (SolusVM Panel), high uptime (100%), fully-redundant network and quality support which is provided timely.

WanderWood
06-18-2018, 11:38 AM
VPS deals from digitalserver.com.mx and legionbox.com are able to meet all your needs.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.