PDA

View Full Version : VPS hosting solutions in Netherlands?

HDLock
05-22-2018, 07:41 AM
If you need to buy a VPS hosting solution in Netherlands, what provider would you use?
What can you say about rockhoster.com and their server stability?
Can I trust them?

TonyJack
05-24-2018, 09:10 AM
Libertyvps.net and oissite.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Jango
05-28-2018, 06:56 AM
My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with rockhoster.com and their reliable Netherlands VPS (http://www.rockhoster.com) service.
The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured.

Jodi
06-08-2018, 04:20 AM
I changed to Rockhoster.com NL web hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience.
When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.

TonyJack
06-22-2018, 11:14 AM
Rockhoster.com is a solid and reliable provider but they are not the only one which are able to satisfy your demands.
Rightservers.com can be good for you because of their top-notch services. Both hosts are trustworthy and affordable.

MorStone
07-06-2018, 01:29 AM
I wouldn't move from rockhoster.com for anything, not while it's working as great as now! Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.
Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.