PDA

View Full Version : cPanel web hosting service ?

HDLock
04-23-2018, 01:53 AM
Requirements: Linux OS, 500 GB - Bandwidth, 15 GB - Hard Disk.

How is QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service ? Now I am considering this host as a potential one to deal with.
Are they trustworthy?
What other hosts in Europe do you know?

TonyJack
04-24-2018, 10:16 AM
Services from hostround.com and oissite.com can be suitable for all your needs.
They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

Jango
04-26-2018, 02:59 AM
QHoster.com packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

MorStone
05-04-2018, 06:10 AM
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
QHoster.com features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

Jodi
05-10-2018, 05:09 AM
I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend QHoster.com cheap cPanel web hosting to anyone.
The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.

Frost$
05-16-2018, 02:16 AM
I have looked through QHoster.com web site and found out they offer multiple server locations:
Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong).

Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

WanderWood
05-21-2018, 09:02 AM
KVChosting.net and oissite.com plans can be suitable for all your needs.
Support is second to none. The help comes quickly and in a understandable language. The servers are always working. My site is not very heavy but I can access it very fast.