PDA

View Full Version : Banner rate for every network

baggiho
09-16-2004, 02:42 PM
I am interesting to know the banner cpm rate for the networks like Fastclick, Advertising.com, caslemedia, real cast, AzoogleAds, etc....

For me, the rate for

Focusin: 468 $0.15 / 728 $0.19
rydium: 728 $0.33
am: $1 cpm

Dan Morgan
09-21-2004, 02:08 AM
There is lots of this type of information available already in the forums - although I am interested to know who "am" is.

Also, this is the first time I have heard of Rydium... is there a reason you guys do not use/speak of this network (Baggiho excepted of course)?

incka
09-21-2004, 04:55 AM
I think it is because none of us have heard of it before.

Fastclick - $0.85 768 (when defaulting under 50 cents to azads)
Azoogle Ads - $0.50 768 (after fastclick. they do every impression, no defaults)
Casale Media - $0.35 768 - I tested both these and azoogle and azoogle won out.
Ad Tegrity - $0.03 768 - You can guess that I didn't use these for long... I've heard they have got better sinse then though...

AfterHim.com
09-22-2004, 10:01 AM
What does the "768" mean?

I only use adsense right now

alien
09-22-2004, 11:07 AM
Leaderboard (728 x 90)?

incka
09-22-2004, 11:16 AM
I meant 728, for some reason I was thinking of the diamentions of one of my designs I had edited recently.

Mike_FWT
09-27-2004, 12:51 PM
I think it is because none of us have heard of it before.

Fastclick - $0.85 768 (when defaulting under 50 cents to azads)
Azoogle Ads - $0.50 768 (after fastclick. they do every impression, no defaults)
Casale Media - $0.35 768 - I tested both these and azoogle and azoogle won out.
Ad Tegrity - $0.03 768 - You can guess that I didn't use these for long... I've heard they have got better sinse then though...

Doesn't Azoogle do CPA only? I was in initial discussions with them and I decided to hold off due to their CPA ads. Please let me know if I was mistaken.

Thanks, BTW, for the good info... you guys provide some good insight on ad networks. :)

incka
09-27-2004, 01:33 PM
It is CPA ads that pay as CPM. It sees what ads make the most on your site and puts them up most often. It works out quite well.

Emancipator
09-28-2004, 05:13 PM
For those following this thread, azoogle is NOT accepting new folks for 2 weeks while they do some "updates".

moonshield
10-10-2004, 09:59 AM
are these numbers consitent? Or averages?

Emancipator
10-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Ad Tegrity - $0.03 768

Man is that low Mike.. i dont blame you for not using them. that is a JOKE.

Mike_FWT
10-14-2004, 11:39 AM
What kinds of CPM rates could someone charge for direct ad sales? CPC?

It's got to be more than these rates we're seeing from the ad networks...

OnlineGuide
10-31-2004, 12:34 PM
Ad Tegrity - $0.03 768

Man is that low Mike.. i dont blame you for not using them. that is a JOKE.

WOW that is reallly REALLY low. I just received the following e-mail from them too:

Greetings Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and that this e-mail finds you profitable. Here is a quick Adtegrity Update to help make you more profitable.

Issues Resolved

1.) We had a reporting issue on pops for Sat, Sun, and part of Monday, Impressions were delivered, however they were not counted correctly and most people running active X pops saw impressions and revenues drop during this period. We will be compensating everyone by applying the revenues earned to a new pop campaign running today through Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully you will see slightly higher cpms over the next few days to offset the weekend loss.

2.) There was also a temporary dip in sky cpm's over the weekend however that has been corrected and campaigns should be delivering as normal again.

Now to the Good news!

Rates are up! up! up!

Thanks to everyone for making Q 3 so successful. We expect the last quarter of this year to be nuts and are already seeing some very significant revenue days; cpm's and revenues should trend upward through December.

Network Snapshot

Here is a quick snapshot of our network gross cpm's (before commission): I know many of you are above these rates, but check out how you compare.

Medium Rectangles 300x250: $.75 cpm
728x90dynamic: $.40 cpm
120x600: $ $.38 cpm
468x60's $ $.30 (UK rates are $.75 gross)

RON Pops $2.15 cpm
1/24 Active X pops $5 cpm

We are currently doing 34 million ads a day!

Optimization

Some of our most successful sites are making $10 cpm's on pops! Great Job. I just want to remind everyone doing any testing with new ad units that we are carefully optimizing your traffic for the highest cpm possible. This process takes patience, volume and time. Sites that have stuck with us are seeing cpm's much, much higher than our average. If you plan to test a new ad unit, please give us 2 - 3 weeks to sift through all our campaigns and find what works best for you. Many of our sites running leader boards dynamic are making well over $1.50 cpm after aggressive optimization. Give us a chance to make your rates improve, I believe we can beat almost any of our competitors when comparing us apples to apples.

Bonus Commission Challenge

Please let us know if you can send us more traffic, we are currently oversold and need your help. Often times I hear that our cpm's are not as good as our competitors, normally this is because we get tested with the left-overs as a default. If our competitors can pick over all the good inventory and give us the rest, how can we compete? If anyone wants to test us as their top placement for 3 weeks I will cut their commission rate 10% for that ad placement. Give us a chance to be your first choice and we will give you more of the profits!

This offer is only valid to a site currently running us as a default or in low rotation against a competitor. Bonus will be offered on a case by case basis to those who can guarantee new volume or a volume increase and proof of better placement in their ad rotation.

Request for Total Volume

Finally, if you have a chance please e-mail us your current number of Monthly Page views. Many of you do not use us exclusively and we would like to know your total potential so that buyers looking at our sites individually can have a better picture of your potential.

Thanks and have a great week,

I look forward to hearing from you and your feedback on how things are going.

I'm going to have to crunch some more numbers and see if they've been cutting the rates again. So much for ethics.

OnlineGuide
10-31-2004, 12:39 PM
I am interesting to know the banner cpm rate for the networks like Fastclick, Advertising.com, caslemedia, real cast, AzoogleAds, etc....

For me, the rate for

Focusin: 468 $0.15 / 728 $0.19
rydium: 728 $0.33
am: $1 cpm

am = $1.00? With the currency conversion, I am only netting around .36 CPM. I do not use FocusIn, but i''ve been with Rydium, and I am not even close to .33 with them. More like half that. Are these rates net or gross (before the networks comission)?

aditan22
11-03-2004, 08:34 PM
What is "am" ??? :confused:

cmiiw, I think the cpm rate depends on how many visitors your site has, so how many visitors (maybe in average) for all of these rates?