PDA

View Full Version : Decent and reliable server

TonyJack
02-08-2018, 08:56 AM
Where can I have a decent and reliable server?
Two hosts are in my mind: oissite.com and swisslayer.com, so what would you do being in my place?

johnsimth
02-14-2018, 11:31 PM
I would strongly recommend you to visit at Easy.gr for buying a decent & reliable server.

Jango
02-15-2018, 02:06 AM
Give vote for swisslayer.com swiss web host that accepts lots of digital currency.
They keep upgrading accounts for free. My account has more than doubled in size since I singed up with them.

They are simply great!

Jodi
03-14-2018, 06:21 AM
No doubt, swisslayer.com is considered as one of the best options for getting reliable hosting with stable servers located in Switzerland.
They have won awards for their great service. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.

Shindo
03-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Servers from Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com are worth trying.
Awesome top-notch hosting is available from them. Support is second to none.

Frost$
03-19-2018, 05:31 AM
I now see why swisslayer.com is #1 in e-commerce web hosting. Uptime is 100% - my sites are always online.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

HDLock
03-26-2018, 04:30 AM
Swisslayer.com Hosting has got to be the best in the business. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.