PDA

View Full Version : Server to buy ...

TonyJack
02-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com servers are to my liking and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with?
I plan to host a e-shop with them.

johnsimth
02-08-2018, 06:03 AM
If you are looking for the server for your online business then I personally suggest you get it from easy.gr. They provide an instant support system, reliable web services, and excellent customers services at an affordable price.

HDLock
02-09-2018, 06:17 AM
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.
I have never been this satisfied, up until I migrated to Hostwinds.com. They could not have been more helpful. I never had a problem.

Shindo
02-14-2018, 07:44 AM
Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

Jango
02-15-2018, 02:05 AM
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a Hostwinds.com customer. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

WanderWood
02-20-2018, 11:02 AM
Servers from kvchosting.net and exmasters.com can be good for you.
So they provide:
beautiful support
no downtime (until now)
fast servers
great hosting plans with many features
What you want more ? Try them and you will not regret!

MorStone
03-07-2018, 06:42 AM
What a wonderful host I found, Hostwinds.com team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique.
All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.

Jodi
03-13-2018, 05:49 AM
After one month of using the VPS server I must say I'm impressed with Hostwinds:
- good network and server uptime,
- super fast speed connectivity,
- 24/7 customer tech support.
I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.

Frost$
03-20-2018, 07:03 AM
I can say that hostwinds has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.