PDA

View Full Version : Which key points are included in your ON-SITE Optimization Checklist?

neelseowork
01-23-2018, 10:20 PM
Hello SEO Experts,
Which key points are included in your ON-SITE Optimization Checklist?

P.S- I am already aware of the common ones which can be easily goggled. Experience-based suggestions are welcome!

damponting44
01-23-2018, 10:34 PM
Google doesn’t only consider on-page SEO score when ranking an article. It also takes into account many other factors like social media signals , backlinks, domain authority, and many other off-page metrics.One thing which I would recommend you start doing is adding in videos to your blog posts. Videos will not only increase the amount of media on your posts (which will engage users), it will also make your posts that much more informative and content-rich.

neelseowork
01-28-2018, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the suggestion damponting44. i know that backlinks, DA, and other off page activities play an important role. but I want to know specifically about On-site SEO checklist.
and you suggested to add videos to blog posts, but I have one doubt that if we add videos page loading speed won't be affected?

Google doesn’t only consider on-page SEO score when ranking an article. It also takes into account many other factors like social media signals , backlinks, domain authority, and many other off-page metrics.One thing which I would recommend you start doing is adding in videos to your blog posts. Videos will not only increase the amount of media on your posts (which will engage users), it will also make your posts that much more informative and content-rich.