PDA

View Full Version : What are the latest free fonts for graphic design?

sireesha22
01-21-2018, 04:45 PM
What are the latest free fonts for graphic design?

petershene
02-09-2018, 01:58 AM
Latest i always best , i still use roboto and raleway as two variations on my designs with regards to typography. tw cent is also a pretty good font. One that i am seeing alot on websites now and that i like is Monsserat.
Though some fonts are more suitable for certain things. As for sites Font awesome and fontspace are great places to start .

trinityy
02-11-2018, 08:14 AM
There are so many free fonts available that you can use, But As I think free fonts are not as good as the paid one But they will work also. you can find them over internet. You should also use automated static analysis (https://www.checkmarx.com/2015/03/17/open-source-vs-commercial-tools-static-code-analysis-showdown-2/) tools while developing anything because it can protect your website or software from many things.

sireesha22
04-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Latest i always best , i still use roboto and raleway as two variations on my designs with regards to typography. tw cent is also a pretty good font. One that i am seeing alot on websites now and that i like is Monsserat.
Though some fonts are more suitable for certain things. As for sites Font awesome and fontspace are great places to start .

Roboto and raleway are very professional fonts and very widely used fonts online.

hariandro001
09-12-2018, 05:25 AM

Greatwibes is a latest free font for graphic design. It's look like cursive.

hariandro001
09-12-2018, 05:26 AM

petershene
09-23-2018, 11:20 PM

In my experience most bigger brands are developing their own fonts to suit their brands (https://www.newperspectivestudio.co.za) in this world you have to make use in every little detail you can.