PDA

View Full Version : What is Trust/Authority of a hosted domain?

cathlilly
01-15-2018, 08:55 PM
What is Trust/Authority of a hosted domain? And how to improve Trust Score of a domain? How much time does it takes?

neelseowork
01-15-2018, 09:48 PM
What is Trust/Authority of a hosted domain? And how to improve Trust Score of a domain? How much time does it takes?

IF you want to improve the DA of your website and want a complete guide, i can provide you one link.
few days back, i was searching for the same and i found one great blog named "Complete guide to improve website’s Domain Authority easily (https://goo.gl/YiEV1C)"

let me know if you find it helpful or not. you will get the solution for your all question regarding Domain Authority in this single blog.

damponting44
01-22-2018, 01:29 AM
Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.

johnsimth
02-01-2018, 06:04 AM
The domain authority was introduced by Moz and it’s given on a scale of 0 to 100 where ranking depends on inbound and outbound links of a website. For better result you must have quality links with quality content.