PDA

View Full Version : Is it mandatory to do seo from the targeting location to get ranked?

chrisforce
01-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Is it mandatory to do seo from the targeting location to get ranked?
I am asking that if you target USA location, is it mandatory to do SEO from USA only to get ranked? Or working from anywhere is fine? Because some of the websites do not allow other country users to register.

evejones
01-07-2018, 10:22 PM
I am asking that if you target USA location, is it mandatory to do SEO from USA only to get ranked? Or working from anywhere is fine? Because some of the websites do not allow other country users to register.

Depends on your niche & the audience you want to reach. If you have a grocery store, you will probably target locality but if you have web development website, you might target overseas client too. Be clear with your niche first.

naksh
01-08-2018, 03:09 AM

Doing SEO from targeting location is not necessary. For example, I can even rank high by outsourcing my SEO to overseas SEO Company.

neelseowork
01-08-2018, 09:39 PM
hey chrisforce,
it is not mandatory to do SEO from the targeting locations to get ranked.
mostly SEO company does SEO for their clients which are not local. and they got results for their clients. So no need to worry, working from other location is fine.!
can you please share the sites which don't allow other country users to register.

Nas
01-08-2018, 10:13 PM
no dear, it is not mandatory. You can do it from anywhere. but don't change your location daily or else some forum posting sites trace IP and if it is changing every now and then, they will suspend your account.