PDA

View Full Version : VPS in Europe

yurgen
01-04-2018, 09:12 AM
QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide VPS deals which are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to have a deal with? And why?

Frost$
01-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Give my vote for QHoster.com cheap vps hosting. Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
I am totally impressed with these guys. I just hope they don't grow too large and lose the foundation that is making them so impressive.

HDLock
01-16-2018, 05:53 AM
As for their server speeds, they are standard. Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it!
QHoster.com list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

swisslayer
01-16-2018, 07:38 AM
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Jango
01-19-2018, 06:20 AM
I am impressed. QHoster.com is reliable host. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
Great features. They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

johnsimth
01-22-2018, 06:03 AM
You can easily select web hosting services according to your needs. Check what support channels they are providing for customer such as email, forums, live chat, telephone etc.