PDA

View Full Version : Which server is better to sign up with?

yurgen
01-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Which server (hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com) is better to sign up with for hosting a website with?
What's your would-be choice?

Frost$
01-09-2018, 01:59 AM
You'd better choose hostwinds.com (http://www.hostwinds.com) and their litespeed ssd web hosting services.
Now I have all i need and even more! They answer super fast and they really help when i need.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

HDLock
01-16-2018, 05:53 AM
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing.
Features are very good... Recommended! I am quite happy using hostwinds.com web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.

swisslayer
01-16-2018, 07:37 AM
There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

TonyJack
02-27-2018, 09:48 AM
Use servers from a2hosting.com or hostsailor.com.
They are fantastic. Pleasant, sharp and got the job done. Their support step by step narrowed the problem, gave good advice and followed through to the end.

Paul-Henri
03-01-2018, 04:59 AM
hostwinds.com appears cheaper and as far as I know they are truly US based company.

MorStone
03-06-2018, 05:06 AM
Hostwinds.com may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!

Jodi
03-14-2018, 06:18 AM
There is no denying the fact that hostwinds.com have nice reputation and provide reliable hosting services.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I has had with my previous host.

Jango
03-29-2018, 05:07 AM
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I can put forward a recommendation to give centohost.com professional web host a try. They offer affordable sever hosting (https://www.centohost.com/dedicated_servers.php) solutions.