PDA

View Full Version : Need reliable VPS host. Any suggestions please?

Jodi
12-04-2017, 04:24 AM
I need #1 web host, I would like to get VPS hosting plans.
I need about 40 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth.

Any info on Viux.com VPS hosting services?
Have you ever dealt with okayservers.com ?
Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
What host is better from your points? Why? What host would you choose?

yurgen
12-05-2017, 07:34 AM
If you are interested in getting a reliable VPS account, check out plans from HostWinds.com and QHoster.com.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Frost$
12-07-2017, 05:48 AM
I can give my vote for Viux.com and their cloud hosting services. Their servers located in Canada are really stable.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

TonyJack
12-11-2017, 08:21 AM
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

HDLock
12-13-2017, 04:55 AM
You'd better choose Okayservers.com and their hosting deals.
They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.
It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.

Shindo
12-14-2017, 07:49 AM
VPS accounts from hostwinds.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you face - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

Jango
12-19-2017, 03:35 AM
I host numerous websites with viux.com and am very happy with the cost effectiveness and all other aspects of service being received.
They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.

MorStone
12-26-2017, 05:30 AM
After searching for advice on web hosting providers, decided to go with Okayservers.com - their servers are affordable.
They advertise quality support, and they deliver. Their control panel has a complete set of web-management features.

TonyJack
12-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net, they provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.