PDA

View Full Version : Rank #1 for a keyword in Google

neelseowork
11-06-2017, 09:49 PM
How do I rank #1 for a keyword in Google?

damponting44
11-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Here are the ten stages to rank for a watchword in Google.

Stage 1: Lay the Groundwork

Stage 2: Do Your Initial Keyword Research

Stage 3: Check Out the Competition

Stage 4: Consider Intent

Stage 5: Conceptualize the Content

Stage 6: Execute

Stage 7: Optimize for Your Keyword

Stage 8: Publish

Stage 9: Promote

Stage 10: Analyze

neelseowork
11-09-2017, 02:19 AM
can you explain it in detail? or please provide me the link from where I can get detailed knowledge about these points.

Here are the ten stages to rank for a watchword in Google.

Stage 1: Lay the Groundwork

Stage 2: Do Your Initial Keyword Research

Stage 3: Check Out the Competition

Stage 4: Consider Intent

Stage 5: Conceptualize the Content

Stage 6: Execute

Stage 7: Optimize for Your Keyword

Stage 8: Publish

Stage 9: Promote

Stage 10: Analyze

RH-Calvin
11-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Top ranking can be achieved by good on page and off page SEO techniques. Creating high quality content for your webpages and building backlinks from relevant webpages will help to rank keywords higher in search engines.

toursinfiji
11-11-2017, 12:39 AM
-> Optimize On-Page SEO, ie, permalink structure, alt-tags, H1, H2, H3 tags etc.
-> Create fresh, relevant, valuable and shareable content which naturally receives links, likes, shares, tweets etc.
-> Build relationships with other well known blogs in their sphere to earn “unobtainable” back links.
-> Fully utilize all Social Media platforms and understand that Social Media is not about selling but about connecting and building relationships.
-> Content is king and only relevant back links from trustworthy domains are worth pursuing and quality prevails over quantity.

jackar56
11-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Quality backlinks and high traffic on your website can move up to rank 1 on SERP.

simon56
11-16-2017, 01:26 AM
Quality backlinks and webpage optimization is the best way to rank no1 in google.