PDA

View Full Version : Decent VPS from a reliable provider ...

TonyJack
11-01-2017, 07:51 AM
Comparing deals from a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net, which plan would you have a deal with?
What should I do?

Jodi
11-02-2017, 03:36 AM
Could you be more specific? What are your disk space (HD), RAM and Data transfer requirements?

I know that kvchosting.net is professional host. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

johnsimth
11-03-2017, 04:13 AM
I think, you should try Easy.gr. Their services are more secure, reliable and trustworthy. They provide high quality and low cost website hosting services.

Frost$
11-09-2017, 06:21 AM
I can give kvchosting.net DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing.
Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!

gamblerr
11-12-2017, 04:30 AM
A2 hosting is good as I heard from many people. So, you can choose it but check the data and specs also from the kvchosting maybe you will get better options out there. But have you done sast test (https://www.checkmarx.com/glossary/static-application-security-testing-sast/)? because it is Important to check it before uploading your website.

Jango
11-22-2017, 06:11 AM
No problems so far. Kvchosting.net have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
I can upgrade that stuff manually whenever I'm ready without worrying about it breaking the scripts and software on their sites.

50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY DEAL!
PROMO ENDS November 28th, 2017 – Limited Qty!
COUPON: "FRIDAY17" – SELECTED HOSTING
UNLIMITED, RESELLER, SSD CLOUD VPS ONLY!

MorStone
11-27-2017, 03:39 AM
Kvchosting.net server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime.
For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.