PDA

View Full Version : Keyword with No Search Volume

Nas
10-26-2017, 09:45 PM
Is a keyword with no search volume worth?

crackersguru
10-26-2017, 11:38 PM
The use of low and no search volume keywords can be worthwhile if you do your keyword research right. The effectiveness of keyword research does not rely solely on search volume but on how relevant a particular keyword set is for your brand, products and services. The higher the relevance of your chosen keywords – even if they register a low search volume – can attract highly targeted traffic that actually converts.

sulbha
10-27-2017, 01:32 AM
Keywords marked as "Low search volume" are associated with very little search traffic on Google, an indication that they're not very relevant to most customers' searches. For this reason, Google temporarily makes these keywords inactive so that they don't trigger your ads.
When you have a keyword with low search volume, you have a couple of options:
You can choose to do nothing and wait for us to automatically check again in a week. If more people start searching for your keyword, we'll reactivate it. This option can be particularly helpful if you're advertising a new brand, term, or product.
You can remove the keyword and use the Keyword Planner to find additional keyword ideas.

RH-Calvin
11-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Keywords with no search volumes are not good for ranking as you won't receive any traffic from the search term.

damponting44
11-06-2017, 03:16 AM
It's critical to take a gander at website admin and examination information for this. The keyword organizer isn't precisely exact. I see movement originating from keyword all the time that don't have a pursuit volume in keyword organizer, or have a boundlessly unique number in keyword organizer when contrasted with the information I get different spots.
I think it takes more burrowing than that, and you additionally need to consider the long-tail impact from the keyword you're improving for.
Soliciting some from the customers of the business how they scan or search for your items can be extremely useful.
All things considered, keyword with high volume in the keyword organizer do typically offer substantially more movement, yet in addition considerably more rivalry.

jackar56
11-06-2017, 09:57 AM
keyword with no volume is not best keyword for any website for promotion.