PDA

View Full Version : Important factors in SEO?

nikilkumar
10-13-2017, 04:25 AM
Important factors in SEO?

crackersguru
10-13-2017, 10:54 PM
On-Page factors - The way your page is optimized has the most profound effect on its rankings.
Site factors - There are certain site-wide factors that can affect your site's search visibility as well
Off Page factors
Domain factors

damponting44
10-14-2017, 02:45 AM
On-Page factors: The way your page is streamlined has the most significant impact on its rankings.
Site factors: There are sure expansive components that can influence your site's hunt perceivability too.
Off Page factors.
Space factors.

RH-Calvin
10-23-2017, 01:33 AM
There are basically two types of SEO techniques - on page and off page.

On page seo refers to the process that is followed on the website itself. Some of the tasks involved are:

Keyword research
Meta tags and title
Meta description
Robots.txt file
Sitemap generation
Content development
Image optimization

Off page refers to the link building and promotion of your website in search engines. Some of the most effective off page activities are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission
Social media optimization

sulbha
10-23-2017, 10:23 PM
Important factor in SEO Campaign:

Keyword density
Optimized content
sitemap.xml
internal linking
Backlinks in high DA sites

alwaysprompt
11-08-2017, 05:19 AM
Content
Usability
Backlinks
Social signals

Nas
11-08-2017, 05:33 AM
This topic is already discussed lots of time in forum, why don't you guys just go through previous questions!

Medventa
11-08-2017, 08:52 PM
1. Keyword Selection - (I feel that it is import to start off with a plan that involves good keyword strategy.)
2. Relevancy of Title Tags to Back Links - (I think this is one of the most important factors of SEO.)
3. Relevancy of Title Tags - (Title tags are at the top of the list for important factors of SEO.)
4. Relevancy of Content - (I can not say relevancy enough, but if the page has content, relevant content will bring the best results.)
5. Relevancy of Anchor Text - (It is very important to know how to effectively use anchor text to increase keyword performance.)
6. Relevancy of Back Links - (Quality and Consistency is Very Important!)
7. Internal Link Structure - (It is important for search engine spiders like GoogleBot to be able to crawl your website. Some people use a Sitemap to help with this factor.)
8. Meta Tags - (Meta tags can be done many different ways and everyone has different ideas about meta tags and how to use them to optimize a website.)
9. I like to add at least (1) one very relevant reciprocal link. - (Some people do not like reciprocal links, but it is just like everything else, it is not what you do, it is how you do it that matters the most.)
10. Domain Name - (I do not feel that the domain name plays as much of a roll in optimizing a website as the factors that I listed above, but I do feel that it is important enough to make the top 10 list of important SEO factors to consider when optimizing a website.)

AnjanaSharma
11-27-2017, 12:37 AM
Google considers the 200 Factors give the ranking such as factors like keyword utilization in url, keyword density, domain age, back linking. etc..But No one know the exact process that Google follow to rank websites on SERP. That is said that if you have great content and quality back links and relevant user stuff there are chances to rank on top results of SERP.

velsonsocial
11-28-2017, 12:49 AM
Important factors in SEO?

On-Page factors

Meta tags and title
Meta description
Sitemap
Content

Off Page factors

Article
forums
Press release