PDA

View Full Version : How can I increase the traffic for my website?

johnsimth
10-09-2017, 03:19 AM
Hello friends!!
Please let me know how can I increase traffic for my website? Please let me know the best ethical ways.

sulbha
10-09-2017, 03:57 AM
Quality backlinks, fresh content and social media promotion all these techniques are very helpful to increase traffic on website.

RH-Calvin
10-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

virginoilseom
10-10-2017, 10:55 PM
You need to follow 2 methods in SEO for your website ranking - On page and Off page. Both are interrelated to each other. On page activities means to make the Site SEO friendly and Off page activities includes to make backlinks.

**On Page activities includes:

1.Must-have unique content
2.Updated Meta Title and Meta Tags
3.Canonical issue
4.301 redirect
5.Image alt tags etc.

**Off page activities include:

1.Social bookmarking
2.Blog Submission and commenting
3.Link Building
4.Forum Commenting
5.Classifieds
6.Local Listing
7. Drive traffic on site from social media to create a Facebook Fan page including Twitter, Linked In and Google.

neelseowork
10-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Hello friends!!
Please let me know how can I increase traffic for my website? Please let me know the best ethical ways.

are you doing SEO? On page and Off page SEO activities will help you to increase the traffic to your site.

simon56
11-16-2017, 01:29 AM
Social media promotion is the best way to increase traffic for my website.