PDA

View Full Version : Need managed Linux Server in Mexico City

MorStone
09-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Hey guys,
Are there any reliable web hosting providers with well-balanced servers located in Mexico City?
I need to help one of my clients, he requires:
Linux, 24 GB - RAM, 1 TB - HD, 12 TB - Bandwidth
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx and their servers? Are they stable, fast?
Any alternatives please?

Jodi
09-08-2017, 03:59 AM
Thanks to digitalserver.com.mx and I highly recommend this host!
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth..
I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

Frost$
09-14-2017, 03:11 AM
As for their plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button. Digitalserver.com.mx offer cheap web hosting (https://www.digitalserver.com.mx/hosting-en-mexico.shtml) deals in Mexico - they are the best.

HDLock
09-20-2017, 05:46 AM
Digitalserver.com.mx ?

Yeah, they are good and professional. Real MX ips, 24/7 customer support, fast servers + great network uptime will give your sites the best performance.

Jango
09-26-2017, 03:56 AM
While I was searching the net, I've found a good option to order web hosting solution for my new Joomla project.
It is digitalserver.com.mx - every time I ask question, their team is ready to give a helping hand. Uptime is ok as my site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.