PDA

View Full Version : Local Business Listing

neelseowork
08-30-2017, 10:44 PM
What should be the Charge for doing Local Business Listing?

susanburling
08-31-2017, 03:54 AM
A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create free business listings. It is very helpful for your local business.

Thanks.

jackar56
08-31-2017, 06:47 AM
Local business listings promote your business on top sites, like Google, Bing, and Yelp. Boost your local search presence today with Get Found.

neelseowork
09-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Local business listings promote your business on top sites, like Google, Bing, and Yelp. Boost your local search presence today with Get Found.

sir, my question is that What should be the Charge for doing Local Business Listing?

neelseowork
09-01-2017, 12:23 AM
A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create free business listings. It is very helpful for your local business.

Thanks.

I know what is local business listing. I m asking about the price of it. if I want to do the local business listing, how much I have to pay?

simon56
10-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Local business listings are online portfolios that contain information about your business, such as your name, address, phone number, hours, and other data. Most platforms that provide this information are free to use, but users must manually add their information or claim their business.

RH-Calvin
10-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Local listing helps to list your business in local search engines. This helps to promote your business locally and gain traffic from your local area.